Sunday, January 25, 2009

Visit to Trinity

Once again, God has provided me with an excellent day. Thank you Jesus! I visited Trinity today and had tons of fun with my pals there. However, the meaningful part only came much later. After the visit, we went for dinner and I went home along with a good friend. I will call my friend 'J' to protect J's identity. J, you know who you are.

So anyways on the bus we began chatting, then the subject turned to how we came to know Christ and our personal testimonies. Even when I reached my stop, we decided to walk around Kovan so we could share for abit more. I must say, the time of sharing was very meaningful for me and I'm sure it was also to J.

As I told J how I came to be in AMKPC, it was a reminder to me that God placed me in my church for a reason. I have to admit, my loyalty to my church has been quite shaky lately and I have been tempted to join other churches, like Trinity... but today, I renew my commitment again to AMKPC. But it's ironic isn't it? I have more close friends in Trinity than I have in my own church. Sometimes, I just dun feel that I'm growing very much in AMKPC. I just pray that a revival would start soon in AMKPC and I will strive my best to be part of it's initiation. but to all the AMKPC-ians that are reading my blog, I'd like to say that I am human and my patience has its limits.

Anyways I have a message to J:
I know that we haven't known each other for that long a time, so thx much for entrusting me with your testimony, I know that it isn't easy to tell. I promise that I will keep it confidential and pray for you as I know you'd do the same for me. I want you to know that I believe that whenever God gives us a bad situation, it is for two reasons. To strengthen us, and also so that we can help others who are in the same situation in the future. So keep on persevering for the sake of the Gospel. God bless!

Well I've blogged enough for now, signing out

No comments: