Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Failed........

It's official... I failed my Amaths qualifying test - HORRIBLY- 15 out of 100. I've entered my emo mood again, tho I'll probably be back to normal after some sleep. sigh, I'm just not a maths person I guess. The LLT still has a hold on me.

God help me, I'm so lost right now. If I don't take Amaths I doubt I'll be able to get into a JC. I pray that they will allow me to continue to take Amaths but what are the chances of that happening? I have to admit that I have not been doing my best to study maths. If they do allow me to continue, I will work hard. I dun guarantee a distinction, but my hardwok is what I'll promise. sigh....

God gave me this familiar verse today:

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "
plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a FUTURE.
Quite ironic huh? since I just posted about my future dreams. Perhaps God has different plans for me? God, I may not know your plans, but I will trust you. I know you will give me the best future for me. I'll work hard!

No comments: