Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More reflections

I can't believe it, I'm gonna have to sing "Apologize" for sec1 orientation for the choir accapella! The HORROR. Can anyone imagine me pulling that note? Even I know that the moment I sing it the glass is going to shatter and everyone's gonna wanna rip their ears out and drown themselves in the ocean just to escape my voice!

okay that is exagerating but you get my point.

These are some friends in my life that I'd like to thank and encourage but never really got the chance to( in no specific order):

Benjamin Voon: why I'm starting with you? Well, I guess you're my first genuine friend. Thx for always supporting me all these years! Keep persevering and remember you're never alone.

Christopher Sern: Hey Bro, I'm really glad to have a brother like you. Keep on drawing people to Christ, you're doing an awesome job!

Christopher Chen: Chris I keep praying that you do not let people look down on you because you are young but set an example for all in SPEECH, LOVE, and LIFE. keep maturing in Christ kay?

Dennis Yu: hey bro, I'm glad I met you in 108. you've been a great friend ever since. You may be young in Christ now but I know you will rise up as a great leader for Him to be a "kor" to many.

Solomon Soh: Solo! You've always been a good cheer to all of us and have been a great help. Thx much! Bring Christ's joy and music to this lifeless world

Micah: haha I guess you're kinda like my best friend in church. You have much brain knowledge of the bible, let it turn more into heart knowledge kay? Let God's word always be your guide.

Bryan: I am very encouraged by your courage to leave your gang and follow Christ. I know you may never read my blog, but I just want to say I'm glad I know you and I pray you will keep growing in Christ

Hui Xian: Yo sis! you are also young in Christ but I know that your zeal and thirst for Him is your great strength. Keep thirsting for Christ and his church.

Pan Yong Zhi: hey bro! it's great that you can finaly attend church! I know that the Lord will use you for great things. Continue to trust in His Word.

Loong Guat: LG! I haven't forgotten you! haha. always remember that you are made in the image of God. He loves you and wil bring you to great things!

LeeWei Jun: haha we're kinda stuck together for another year. Thx for being such a good sport all these years I appreciate it. Dun worry! You'll grow taller!

Well that is everyone for now. I really thank God that you guys are in my life. I pray that we will remain

No comments: