Friday, January 16, 2009

My plans for the future

I know that the future is unknown to me and that God's will will ultimately be done, but a guy is still allowed to have dreams right? I have a rather unusual dream but you'd understand why if you know me well enough.

First of all, after secondary school, I hope to go to a good JC or Poly. My targets are, in descending order: ACJC, AJC, YJC, Ngee An Poly. But judging from my maths mark now, It'd only be by God's grace if I were to get into any JC. God help me. If I were to go to Poly, I would take up psychology.

Afterwards I plan to go to University and study Child Psychiatry and hopefully get a degree in it. I aim to be an excellent child psychiatrist and help many children grow up normally and happilly. After I'm more or less stable, I plan to also enter bible college and be a good pastor to my church. Then once I have enough money I'd like to set up an orphanage foundation, yes an orphanage, and hopefully God would allow it to grow all over the world. Availing good home and shelter to many abandonned children all around the world. Then I can live out the rest of my life doing the Lord's will and helping others until He should call me back home.

My biggest dream is to set up an internationally known orphanage to protect and provide a loving childhood for many children and forming them into men and women after God's heart.
Of course all these are not set in stone and I haven't included unpredictable details like when I'm gonna get married and bla. And I know it is only by God's grace if I were to achieve my dream. Although being a pastor for a neighbourhood church and a chairman of several international orphanages would be a big juggle, I am ready to give my life to God and do whatever he wishes for me to do. God's will be done!

No comments: