Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pilaf anyone?

AAAARRRRRGGGHH I have a craving for Turkish food!!!!
Anyone knows where I can find a turkish restaurant in Singapore??

hahahhhahaha nevermind, being completely random.

Anyways, yesterday was my piano exam at Funan mall. Weeeeeeell it kinda sucked for a lot of reasons.
First of all I was SUPER NERVOUS, I can't remember the last time I was that nervous haha. My hands were shaking so bad I could hardly hit the right notes sheesh....

Second reason being it was the national APBEDPE program again which stands for:

Annual Penguin Breeding Engagement During Piano Exams

And OF COURSE they have to set all aircons to full blast for fear that the penguins would realize the effects of global warming or the hostility of a tropical climate and(here's where they've learnt a little Singapore mannerism) complain and do absolutely nothing including refusing to reproduce(I heard that nowadays the penguins are bullying their penguin maids to destress instead).

So anyways, there were other reasons to but I'm sure you have better things to do like admiring the polar bears I've released in Funan mall or cleaning behind your refrigerator, so I'll stop my ranting here.

By the way do turkish restaurants serve penguin meat?

No comments: