Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's wrong with this scene?

I've had some funny experiences the past week here are some pics I'd like to share with you guys. Spot what's wrong with them.Apparently somebody's been serving hotdogs in my bathroom. I know some people bake bread in there every so often


I have no comments on this, make of it anything you want. I don't even want to think where the water comes from.

That's right, I took this at the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station linkway. Okay any normal person would look at this picture and think "Oh GAWSH!! The woman is nearly naked! I can't believe they would show such a promiscuous picture in a PUBLIC area!" and maybe some people would think "Oooh the woman is nearly half naked, heheheh..."

But guess what my mother thought?

1st reaction: "Oh my GAWSH! the woman is eating ice-cream on her bed!!!! The OUTRAGE!!!"
Indeed!! What would our innocent ice-cream and bed deprived children THINK when they are expose to such OUTRAGEOUS pictures as someone eating on their beds!!! Childhood obesity people!! And think of all the ANTS!! The horror....

2nd reaction: "She left the ice-cream pack on the FLOOR!!! Who's gonna clean that for her?!?!?"
SIN!!!! She LITTERED!!! In her OWN HOUSE!!! How degenerated our society has become to leave ice cream packages all over our houses tsktsktsk.

3rd reaction: oh hey, she's nearly naked, they really shouldnt screen this in public

So there you have it, give a round of applause to my mom=)

No comments: