Friday, March 20, 2009

Under the Dentist's drill (I)

Arrgh.... so...much...blood....

Sheesh, did the dentist install a raspberry syrup factory in my mouth or something?
Just had 2 of my teeth extracted. I'm gonna be gettng braces and had to have 4 of my teeth removed...

Whoever said modern tooth extraction is completely painless, well, he lied. haha

when I first entered the room I was realistically expecting a not pain free but sophisticated and civilised extraction, none of that yanking out your tooth procedures that is often portrayed.

At first he took out a reeeeeeeally scary needle of anaesthetics that hurt like ten degrees of hell. no problem, I'll just clench the arm rest hard and hope it doesn't break.

I thought that the extraction would be the dentist loosening my teeth gently with some high-tech tool or drug and when it was loose enough, simply pluck it out, But when he took out the PLYERS, that's it I wanted refund. but I didnt, anyways, he started twisting and turning my teeth till I heard several crack sounds and dislodged the tooth. Ouch... and that's not the end yet, I still have another tooth to extract and even then it's not over. I have to return tomorrow for a second round of extraction. God help me

So here I am with two gaping holes in my mouth biting a piece of tissue expecting the next round of extractions. oh well....

No comments: