Sunday, March 8, 2009

finally, a resolution:D

Yesh my mind is cleared again. Grace and Peter had a chat with me today and I now realize my mistake. As for that dreaded post, I've deleted it. the guy who tagged me about telling it to my pastor face to face was correct.

I apologize to everyone offended by that blog including my pastors of course and I hope you guys understand that I am human and I do make mistakes. I also hope for your understanding that I only did so because I wanted the church to grow but I know the the way I did it was wrong.

anyways out of all these I learnt alot of lessons the main one of course is to think carefully before I speak. Another is that God answers prayers and yet another is that I should tell a person directly to them when I have something againts them.

But I've been wondering, ironic isn't it? When I blog nice harhar posts, hardly anyone ever tags. But the moment I type something that is the least bit offensive, the tags start pouring in like a flood trying to maul me and even then, they are not willing to state their names. thx guys, you guys are the best. Okay before I start another flood of tags I better change topic

In any case today, church was fun. After saying so many bad things I'm gonna sing praises then. Pastor Veron's preaching has definitely improved which I am grateful for, yay pastor Veron! keep it up:D and worship was also very nice today. Oh yeah and in my oppinion, discussion has grown substantially since the new splinter group system was introduced. I do hope this goes on:D

Okay that should be about all I gotta blog about, God bless:D

No comments: