Friday, March 6, 2009

Hrmm...

Wow, long week, finally got to use the com again. Okay I'll admit it I allowed my old-self to resurface and rear its ugly head. I had allowed my tongue to lash out cruelly. I'm appologizing to any reader who had been offended by my previous post, and restrain myself more.

I have committed it to God that I would change. I do not deny that my choice of words were poor and insensitive, that is my fault. HOWEVER, I still believe the essential meanings of the posts stand true.

Can't believe someone told me to grow up though haha. I promise you guys I will.

And please, if there is something you have against me, approach me in person and do not hide behind the veil of a screen, you know me, I ain't the violent type I will hear you out and do my best to be better. moving on

Speaking of growing up, my B'day is coming! yays! looking forward to it.

Come home, come home. All who are weary come home...

No comments: