Friday, March 20, 2009

SF guys outing

haha, the SF guys had an outing last wednesday and it was AWESOME!!! haha
we went for dinner at Pepper Lunch and then went to watch Witch Mountain in Shaw house. The movie was OkAy~ but I'm sure everyone enjoyed the fellowship:D

Before that, I went with Mig Hui to the Japanese supermarket and helped ourselves to the free buffet~ sweet~! Call me cheap, the food was still goodXD

After the movie Ming Hui, Micah, Bryan and I stayed behind and chilled out at Starbucks. I have no idea how we came to talk about gay bars and ass slapping ut that's beside the point=___+. Anyways, it was fun hanging out at Starbucks, it was quite late so we were pretty much the only customers left.

After that we finally decided to go home but guess what?? Bryan and Micah decided to stay over at my place. Oh well, and so it was. I think we stayed up till around 3am... maaaan was tired. haha was a great outing.

No comments: