Saturday, March 14, 2009

50th post!!! my Birthday!!!

Yays!!! my birthday celecbration was great!!! yays it's my 50th post!!
Can't believe I'm 16 now....

Although the party was kinda bumpy at the beginning, everything wen't great afterwards. haha this is my most memorable birthday so far. Thx to certain friends who
1 pushed my face into the cake
2 dunked me into the pool
3 poured flour over me afterwards, choking me in the process=___=

Thx ALOT guys. haha but thx for making my birthday truly wonderful. You guys are the best:D

I learnt alot from this party. One of them is NEVER PUT YOUR FACE ANYWHERE NEAR THE CAKE. haha kiddin. I actually messed up the planning. The worship session was supposed to be at the beginning but unfortunately, the food was getting cold so I had to push it to the last event.
I learnt how to plan better. Learn from my mistake:)
Of course I got some great gifts from the guys. haha as expected they gave me turtles, turtles and more turtles.


yay! new additions to my turtle family:D

haha I got other presents too of course but I won't show them here. This was an awesome bday party thx for making it awesome guys and thank you God for granting me this sixteenth year of my life and for blessing me with so many wonderful friends and everything:D

No comments: