Friday, May 8, 2009

MYE

MID YEARSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

haha it's been the loooooooongest time since I last blogged haha. 4 days of exam has come and gone. english, malay, SS, Chemistry and Amaths paper 1.... and one more week to go!! haha

I really hope I'll do well for maths this time round.

Hrmmm.... cant wait for the exams to end. Lately, I've been learning to slowly live my Christ in line with how God wants me to live. Learning Sincerity.

I've been feeling very hypocritical, not practicing what I preach. God I hope this will change. I'm tired of living a double life.
I discovered that it is what you do when no one is around you that defines who you truly are. And sadly speaking, I'm not acting like how I ought to be. I will do my best to strive towards Christlikeness=)

okay that aside, I finally entered in the captions to all the pictures in my malaysia trip pictures so go check it out if you were confused before

No comments: