Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

YEEEEESH Mid years is OVER!!!! SLACK TIME

haha I wish, still got O lvls to prepare for although I'm not as crazy as SOME people who start revising the moment they got home from exams =___=
I'll start revising during the second half of the first week of June hols.

Today's paper was the worst.... Killer A maths paper 2. Well, I studied the day before and in the morning. But before I went into the exam hall, I already accepted the fact that I was very likely to fail the paper, but I promised myself to give it my best and so I did. In the end it turned out exactly as I foresaw it sigh... worst 2 and a half hours of my life. I'll polish my amath during the hols which is one thing I can look forward too:)

Kays I'll list out the highlights of my holidays

24th May: NIHON TRIP
That's right! You read correctly, I'm going to the land of the rising sun(I always wonder why they call it that). My mom suddenly decided to go to Japan today and is bringing me and my bro along, so dun forget to check out my blog when I return:D
P.S. (pray I dun get swine flu >.<)

12th June: AMKPC YOUTH CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY cant wait for youth camp:D Although, it is abit of a bummer that it has to be held in a Secondary School but oh well, I'm sure it'll be fun. I guess they can't hold it elshewhere cuz of the flu threat(darn swines....)

Every Sunday: Church!
haha I know this is abit dumb cuz it's not really a holiday highlight but church is always a highlight for me at any time:D

WE HATE SWINE FLU!!!!! Let's all go kosher:D

Kay, time to have fun and after that MUUUUUUUUUUUUG from dawn to dusk. Can't wait to get the 'O's over and done with.

No comments: