Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feeeelings, woahwoahwoah, feeeelings

"I don't think I like my wife anymore!"

Dan looked at his friend, furrowing his eyebrows,
"Go home and love her,"
"You don't understand, I have no feelings for her anymore, It's not what it used to be,"
"I didn't ask you how you felt about her, I asked you to go home and love her,"
"But then I'd be emotionally dishonest to myself if I treat her that way when I don't feel the same way!"

Dan furrowed his eyebrows again and continued,
"Robert, does your mother love you?"
Robert was abit offended by this question,
"Of course she does!" He answered
"Well, a few weeks after she brought you home from the hospital you were screaming at the top of your voice in the middle of the night with dirty diapers and she had to wake up dog tired, trudge on the cold floor, change your miserable diapers and feed you a bottle- did you think she really got a bang out of that?"
"No..."
"Well, I think your mother was being emotionally dishonest to herself,"

No comments: