Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pop Arts

Shalom! I'm back with more pop arts! This time tho, I only made 1 Christian one, the rest are random stuff I made. Enjoy! and please comment:


I'll start off with the very first pop art I've ever made. It's actually a mascot for a geography project to promote ... I think you can guess what it's supposed to promote haha. It may be simple and in some ways, grotesque, but it is what sparked my interest in pop art making. Thx to Desmond and Weijun , my teammates at that time for their support too.His name is Bon-bon. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love this pop art haha. I created it for my Literature presentation for "To Kill A Mockingbird" ain't it cute? If you like this picture, you'll love the next one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I call this one "Killed A Mockingbird" haha, I ended my presentation with this picture. you may now call me a sadist:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever heard of a fat vampire? Well considering that blood is rich in fats, vampires should be BOUNCING BALLS OF LARD(my apologies to fan-girls who had the "beautiful beasts of darkness" mindset. Even the original stories picture vampires as bloated. So all these inspired my next picture ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha this is the only Christian pop- art for now, It's inspired by the plague of darkness in ExodusThat's all the pop arts for now thx for taking a look:D
God bless

No comments: