Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've Read Finish The Entire BIBLE!!!!


It is a journey that started a year ago at the prompting of a speaker named Victor Tan and today is finally completed. The arduos journey of reading the entire Holy Bible, Book by book, Page by page, chapter by chapter, you get what I mean. When I look at back, I still can't believe I have read through every page and processed every word in my head. It has truely enriched my soul and increased my faith. The journey was definitely not easy and it required me to set aside a portion of my day everyday to read at least 3 chapters of the Bible. Granted there were days I just was too busy(i.e. lazy) to read it but I some how managed to pull through! All by the Grace of Christ. This calls for a celebration!! I strongly encourage Christians who have not read through the whole Bible at least once to take up the challenge of reading it through. You can follow my method of 3 chapters per day for an entire year or follow your own study plan. It will benefit your walk with God substantially. Dun tell me it's impossible or you're too young you knw it's a lie. And don't even start saying you are too busy cause if you are abll to read books on vampires(as if there aren't enough bloodsuckers in real life), over-dramatic romances, secret societies and/or people waving wands around while shouting words that sound like "asparagus", you have time read the Bible. Of course, I'm not forcing anyone, do it at your own free will.
I wonder what I'm gonna do now that I've finished. Ok then, ONE MORE TIME FROM THE TOP!!!

No comments: