Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back!

Wohoo!! Finally, the exams has ended and I'm back. Though my results were less than spectacular, I THANK GOD I topped my class for English! Haleluya! Ok so moving on, Here are some of my very first pop-arts, feel free to use whichever you like: Haha this is my very first Christian pop art. It's the result of minutes of fiddling with my calculator(maybe this is why I failed my maths-_-")

That's supposed to be a zombie if you dun know. Yup I enjoyed the word play:D For those who know, I actually based the zombie on an emoticon I once saw.

This is the First of my chinese figures series. As a Chinese myself, I wanted to get in touch with my own culture abit more andwhat better way? haha the second of my Chinese figure series. It's the same Living water theme as the first but I like it:D
The Third in my Chinese figure series I think someone took this Idea before but I can asure you I made this myself.
So far perhaps maybe my cutest work, I spent 3 hours on it! It maybe cute but there is much meaning behind it. This unfortunately, is how a lot of people picture the devil. It may be tough for us to imagine the devil in this modern world but his power has not waned at all. He is still dangerous and cunning andif we are not careful he CAN cause us to fall. The only way we can protect ourselves is to put our faith in God's strength and live a life of obedience to God. So stop thinking that the devil is an obese guy with horns about to die from stroke at any moment okay?

Well that's all my pop arts for now. I'll create more over these two months. Hope you enjoy them! Pls comment kay?

No comments: