Sunday, February 22, 2009

Turn Your Eyes From The Storm

I've been travelling so long
on ice so thin it feels like water
on and on
All around the storm resound, shouting
"You CAN'T hold on much longer"
on and on
My foot is slipping in cold water
Then His voice rang louder than the thunder

Turn your eyes from the storm
look to me you will not fall
trust in me and hold my hand
walk with me and you will stand
The sun will rise the clouds will fade
The pain will make you strong
Turn your eyes from the storm

On and on and on my way
Stumbling here and there along
on and on
the waves are coming up my waist
I feel the wind's choking song
on and on
I cry out 'Lord O Lord O save me"
Then His voice rose above the song

Turn Your eyes from the Storm
Look to me you will not fall
Your grip on me is slipping loose
but I am holding on to you
The sun will rise, the clouds will fade
have faith, have faith
Turn your eyes from the storm



No comments: