Friday, February 6, 2009

My Treat at Clarke Quay

Finally got a chance to blog againg, I'll post the reason after this post. Anyways, true to my promise, I treated the PM gang + Joseph to dinner @ Clarke Quay after PM. Sigh, who knew that their stomach could to defy the laws of Physics...sigh... I shall not complain, the Lord likes a happy giver:D Photo courtesy of Hui Sianour first stop for dinner was Pasta de Waraku. browsingstill browsinghmm...maybe if you stare at the menu hard enough, the food will pop out!
haha, cute, NOT=______= treating you free food already still sleep! okay larh! haha jk
haha acting cute
A picture with the "wise" king Solomonmy dishhappilly eating awayfather and son?
after that we went to Azabu Sabo for desserts. Yum!
OhohohoJoseph...stop acting cute=_____=haha after that we just walked aroud awhile oh yeah and Joe fell in love with this bear
It was a great time at CQ, I really enjoyed myself. I hope to hang out with me awesome brothers and sisters more!

No comments: