Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Yays, it's Christmax time! Yays, look at all the bright lights! Yay, Ben finally returned me my battery! Jokes aside, I had a wonderful time at orchard road these few days, all the bright lights, Carolers, dances, drama really shout out: HEY!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS, PEACE ON EARTH GOODWILL TO MEN!!!! CHRIST IS BORN!!!!!!
I especially like one musical I watched on the 20th telling the birth of Jesus Christ in a not-so-conventional way. It was hilarious, touching and wonderful, I can't believe they're not getting paid for it! They used secular songs to convey the christmas story too. I can't remember which church it was but bravo to them! Anyways, I could really feel the Spirit of the living God moving through Orchard Road and I believe many people were touched by the many performances.
with all that said
PEACE ON EARTH GOOD WILL TO MEN
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: